Convenience, security, and service.
Visa® Debit Card
An East Idaho Visa® Debit Card allows you to access your checking account 24-hours a day and make purchases without the need for cash or checks. The Visa® Debit Card provides a safe and convenient way to access your funds. It's a card for any occasion and one that fits your needs.
- Use your Visa® Debit Card everywhere that Visa® Debit Cards are accepted.
- Use your card in an automated teller machine (ATM) to check your current balance, withdraw cash, transfer funds, and more.
- Use your card for local or online purchases.
- Funds are directly deducted from your Credit Union checking account.
- Transactions are signature or PIN based.
- Each month, your statement will list all transaction activity on your Visa® Debit Card.
*To report loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your card, please contact East Idaho Credit Union - Visa® Department 208-523-9068 M-F 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. or 1-800-528-2273, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sign up for CardCash rewards and you can receive up to 1% cash back on signature-based purchases with your East Idaho Credit Union debit card.
Simply choose credit when swiping your card and the rewards are automatically deposited into your account each month. Reward amounts are based on a minimum purchase amount per month. Visit cardcash.us/eastidahocu
Visa® Credit Card
East Idaho's Visa® Credit Card is a simple easy to use card that offers straightforward rates and features. This card is perfect for purchases online or in a store, building credit history, or reestablishing credit. Shop with absolutely no risk with Visa's® Zero Liability policy*, where you pay $0 for unauthorized transactions. APPLY TODAY
- Low non-variable rate on both purchases and cash advances
- No annual fee
- No cash advance fees
- No ATM fees
- 28-day grace period on new purchases
- Use your Visa® credit card everywhere that Visa® credit cards are accepted
- Security of Visa®
* Does not apply to ATM transactions or PIN transactions not processed by Visa®. For specific restrictions, limitations, and other details, see cardholder agreement or www.visa.com/security
To report loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your card, please contact East Idaho Credit Union - Visa® Department. 208-523-9068 M-F 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. or 1-800-528-2273, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.